Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of us are mad. If it weren't for the fact every one of us is slightly abnormal, there wouldn't be any point in giving each person a separate name.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sans Agendum

Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants   Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 pm

You are insane. Like this -----> bounce

Evil or Very Mad

So just chill while we work around the ins and outs of this place. Confusion will subside as your meds take effect.

monkey <--- The hell is that supposed to be? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants   Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:07 pm

lol! i've always liked Rolling Eyes but my favorite is the old myspace one that was called :sketchy:...can't find him anywhere though!
Back to top Go down
Sans Agendum

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants   Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Everything seems to be running smoothly now.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants   Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am

harrah @ <-anus?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants   Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome, idiots, morons and deviants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Ward :: General-
Jump to: